For those who dont know about it..:
Processing is an open source programming language and environment for people who want to create images, animations, and interactions. Initially developed to serve as a software sketchbook and to teach fundamentals of computer programming within a visual context, Processing also has evolved into a tool for generating finished professional work. Today, there are tens of thousands of students, artists, designers, researchers, and hobbyists who use Processing for learning, prototyping, and production.
- » Free to download and open source
- » Interactive programs using 2D, 3D or PDF output
- » OpenGL integration for accelerated 3D
- » For GNU/Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows
- » Projects run online or as double-clickable applications
- » Over 100 libraries extend the software into sound, video, computer vision, and more…
Arduino brought me closer to processing as both are infact quite related.
Processing helps you learn programming by visualising it….so instead of writing a 50 line code in C to draw a circle you just write a one line code in processing..
Imagine you can the arrays u created..the variables changing the values..etc thats all possible..
Here one of my wierd looking sketches( you call a program a sketch)
They are very simple and this is all programming…
To know more